Download JEE Main 2020 January Solved Papers Pdf:
JEE Main 2020:
NTA Conducted JEE Main 2020 (January Session) from 6th to 9th January. For all the JEE Main Aspirants, Now is the second chance to buckle yourselves up to face fierce Competition in the race to achieve your goal. The Second Session for JEE Main 2020 to be Held from 18th to 23rd July. This is the time to Improve your score, also if the candidate appears in both January and July Sessions, the better of the two scores will be Considered.
Also Check: Weightage of Chapters in JEE Main January 2020
JEE Main 2020 January Solved Papers
Download JEE Main 2020 January Solved Papers
How to Study For JEE Main July 2020 ?
Studying and Practising for JEE Main in a well planned and disciplined manner can only give you a good result and help you in achieving success. If you Practise well in this limited time, then you can definitely make it through JEE Main 2020. Below are the Some tips to Score More Marks in JEE Main 2nd Attempt – July 2020.
Also Check: JEE Main Past 10 Years Solved Papers
Important Tips to Formulate a Realistic Study Plan for JEE :
- It is the most important step for the preparation. Firstly you should be well aware of the exam pattern and the type of questions asked and the important topics that use to ask in the exam.
- Know the weightage of each chapter and important topics for JEE Main (Pdf Link is Given Above). Based on your understanding, formulate a Study Plan, by which you should be able to cover all important topics from each subject.
- Also, it is advisable to study for all three subjects together, rather than taking one subject at a day or for some days. Moreover, now you are not left with much time to take your favourite subject first then come to the other subjects.
- Another important point is to read both class 11 and 12 topics simultaneously. Your study plan should be well-distributive. Remember to spend your Time like Money.
- As you are now left with almost 1 and half month for the second session. In this short time, the best thing is that you must do the practice wisely.
- Do Self Evaluation: You are your best judge. Only you can push yourself to outperform. Solve Previous Years’ Papers and Mock Test Papers every day and see where you need improvement.
For Removal of any book links. Contact us : [email protected] Check out Disclaimer Page for More Information.
SEARCH KEYWORDS AND TAGS :
- Download JEE Main 2020 Solved Papers Pdf
- Download JEE Main 2020 January Papers Pdf
- Download JEE Main January 2020 All shifts Solved Papers
- Complete Study Plan For JEE Main April 2020
- One Month Study Plan For JEE Main july 2020
- Study Plan For JEE Main 2020
- Tips to Prepare for JEE Main and Advanced
- Weightage of JEE Main January 2020
- How to Prepare for JEE Main 2020 (Exclusive Tips)